Cheers Ears

POSTDATED - 30/03/12

So what with filming at Caerphilly castle being postponed to Tuesday I got back in to the studio to spend a bit more quality time with my puppet. I started on the ears;
Triangles of foam to get the basic shape, and some UHU por to glue it into place.

Using my trusty nail scissors I cut the ears to the right shape.
My puppet needed ears like he needed a hole in the head. Actually... he needed both.

A cheeky bit of epoxy resin later and those are adjustable looking ears!

To cut a bit of weight on the wolf's head I decided to use foam for the rest of the skull, rather than using one massive block of Milliput.

No comments:

Post a Comment