Friday

Animatic

POSTDATED - 06/01/12

This week, with the Symonds Yat photos in hand, and not a lot else to do because I'm waiting on my armature to come back from John Wright, I decided to do a more detailed animatic. Until this point I hadn't really been able to do a proper animatic as I would have done for a normal stop-motion film, because all of my backgrounds are going to be live-action plates with the stop-motion composited into them, so doing an animatic, apart from to get a sense of pacing to the story, would have been more or less a waste of time. However, now that I have a potential location (pending Puzzlewood's availability/suitability) I decided to draw up a more fully detailed animatic based on the locations and ideas we discussed about composition and pacing whilst on those locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment