Thursday

Post Post-Production Programme Project's Ponderings

POSTDATED - 17/12/12


This is the end result of 3 weeks of learning Adobe After Effects. The idea was to create an atmospheric interpretation of my final major film, using the effects and presets available on After Effects to their best use. Aesthetically the project was fairly successful, as I spent most of my time giving the misty night's sky depth and creating a variety of silhouettes for the individual trees and the rest of the forest. However, what this meant was that there was less time spent on pacing the overall film nicely, so I think the result is that parts of the camera work and animation could definitely do with improving to make this an effective film rather than merely a consolidation of my newly improved After Effects skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment