Monday

FOP banner designs

POSTDATED - 12/02/12

This time around for Fluent on Paper, I decided to play around with the banner design, using the same basic composition, but changing the solid block for some artwork. With this in mind, I had a fancy for drawing some kind of monster. Because... because. Monsters are cool. Below are my initial designs;
Kadhim decided that he liked the monster, but felt that the solid block needed to remain to create a sense of a brand (don't worry, we both cringed...), if only to keep the iconography the same for people who hadn't been to a Fluent on Paper event before.
These two designs I still wasn't happy about, so I left it at that for the day, to mull it over and hopefully come back with something better when I had the spare time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment