Thursday

The Skeleton Fund



POSTDATED 29/01/12

My friend Kadhim, who I run Fluent on Paper with, asked me to make a logo for his charity event The Skeleton Fund, where he is cycling from John O'Groats to Lands End with a replica human skeleton on the back of a tandem bicycle. He's hoping to break some sort of record and in the process he's raising money for the Rector's Scholarship Fund, which is a bursary for Imperial College students.

Initially, Kadhim asked me for a logo, with a tandem bike, a chest of gold pieces and a skeleton. I added the bike helmet because, yknow, safety first. Kadhim didn't really like the look of this in the end, so he asked for something without the chest, and the skeleton riding the bicycle.
"Something like this?" I said.
"Yeah," he said.
And that's pretty much exactly how it went down.
And here is my final design ready to import into Photoshop tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment