Saturday

Solutions!

POSTDATED - 08/05/12

For this shot I had a high angle shot of the wolf, which meant it was unavoidable that I would have a lot of the steel animation table in shot, which as I had found out in my first shot, caused some problem with compositing. I figured out a solution though, which was to use green card double-sided taped to the table, allowing for a flat colour.
 When the puppet walked through the shot I had to push holes through the card to let my tie-downs through. Luckily in this shot they would be covered by the wolf because of the angle of the camera. However I'm glad I had this shot to challenge me, because it may be an issue in further shot, and having the card with a few holes potentially visible during the shot is a lot easier to composite than a whole table full of holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment